Breitbart.com editor Jerome Hudson returns with even more red pills, facts, and statistics to counteract the lies and blind spots of the mainstream media.
Did you know Donald Trump has allocated more funding to historically black colleges and universities than any other president?
In 50 Things They Don’t Want You to Know About Trump, Jerome Hudson uncovers all the things Americans have not been told about our 45th president. We’re surrounded by supposed influencers shouting about the scandals that Americans care about the least, from TV talking heads to social media activists, from feckless Washington swamp monsters to candidates fighting for the soap box.
Your teachers, your politicians, and your local paper are not likely to ever tell you:
- Drug overdoses dropped for the first time in 30 years under Trump.
- America once again led the world in reducing carbon emissions in 2019.
- Trump is the first pro-gay marriage candidate elected president. (Obama endorsed it after his election.)
- Democrats backed out of attending an award ceremony from a criminal justice reform organization when they found out Trump won the award.
- The famous "Muslim ban" excluded 87 percent of the world's Muslims.
- Under Trump, blue-collar workers enjoyed three-times the wage growth of the top 1-percent of households.
After finishing 50 Things They Don’t Want You to Know About Trump, you’ll be stunned at the many Trump accomplishments which just aren’t reported by the powers that be.