The field of genetics is rapidly evolving, and new medical breakthroughs are occurring as a result of advances in our knowledge of genetics. This series continually publishes important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines.
- Includes methods for testing with ethical, legal, and social implications
- Critically analyzes future
About the Author
Table of Contents
- Neurogenetics of Female Reproductive Behaviours in Drosophila melanogaster: Much ado about Nothing?
Meghan Laturney and Jean-Christophe Billeter
- Association Mapping in Crop Plants: Opportunities and Challenges
Pushpendra K. Gupta, Pawan L. Kulwal and Vandana Jaiswal
- The miRNA-Mediated Crosstalk between Transcripts provides a Novel Layer of Post-Transcriptional Regulation
Jennifer Y. Tan and Ana C. Marques
- Essential Letters in the Fungal Alphabet: ABC and MFS Transporters and Their Roles in Survival and Pathogenicity
Michael H. Perlin, Jared Andrews and Su San Toh
- Unisexual Reproduction
Kevin C. Roach, Marianna Feretzaki, Sheng Sun, and Joseph Heitman