GET THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE ALEKS MATH SCORE (Including 2 full-length practice tests for realistic prep, content reviews for math test sections).
This authoritative ALEKS Math Workbook makes learning math simple and fun. These updated ALEKS Exercises reflect the latest updates to help you achieve the next level of professional achievement.
This prep exercise book and features give you that edge you need to be successful on the ALEKS Math Exam. The ALEKS Math Workbook covers:
- Number Operations/Number Sense
- Algebra, Functions, Patterns, and Series
- Equations and Polynomials
- Geometry, Probability, and Statistics
- Quadratic and Trig. Functions, logarithms, and Complex Numbers
This user-friendly resource includes simple explanations:
- Review thorough breakdown questions of the ALEKS math test
- 2,000+ Realistic ALEKS Math Practice Questions with answers
- Two Full-length ALEKS Practice Tests with detailed explanations for review and study
- The Most Feared Subject Made Easier
- Detailed subjects review, an extensive subject list to help you build your math knowledge
- Help test-taker recognize and pinpoint areas to produce better results in less time
- ALEKS Prep Exams to hone your test-taking techniques.
Anyone who wants to realize the major subjects and subtle guidelines of ALEKS Math Test, The ALEKS Math Workbook offers comprehensive, straightforward instruction.
The Math Notion
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.54(d)|
About the Author
Michael Farris Smith has been awarded the Transatlantic Review Award, Brick Streets Press Short Story Award, Mississippi Arts Commission Literary Arts Fellowship, and the Alabama Arts Council Fellowship Award for Literature. He is a graduate of Mississippi State and the Center for Writers at Southern Miss. He lives in Columbus, Mississippi, with his wife and two daughters.