Algebra I Workbook provides students with the confidence and math skills they need to succeed in any math course they choose and prepare them for future study of Geometry, Algebra 2, Pre-Calculus and Calculus, providing a solid foundation of Math topics with abundant exercises for each topic. It is designed to address the needs of math students who must have a working knowledge of basic Math and algebra.
Inside the pages of this comprehensive workbook, students can learn algebra operations in a structured manner with a complete study program to help them understand essential math skills. It also has many exciting features, including:
- Dynamic design and easy-to-follow activities
- A fun, interactive and concrete learning process
- Targeted, skill-building practices
- Fun exercises that build confidence
- All solutions for the exercises are included, so you will always find the answers
Algebra I Workbook is an incredibly useful tool for those who want to review all topics being taught in algebra courses. It efficiently and effectively reinforces learning outcomes through engaging questions and repeated practice, helping you to quickly master Math skills.
Get a copy today and see how fast you will improve with the Algebra I Workbook.
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
Reza Nazari is the author of more than 100 Math learning books including:
- Math and Critical Thinking Challenges: For the Middle and High School Student
- Effortless Math Education Workbooks
- GED Math in 30 Days
- Math for Super Smart Students: Fifth Graders and Older
- Math Workbook for AFOQT 2018
- ASVAB Math Workbook 2018: The Most Comprehensive Review for the Math Section of the ASVAB
- and many more Mathematics learning books ...
Reza is also an experienced Math instructor and a test-prep expert who has been tutoring students since 2008. Reza is the founder of Effortless Math Education, a tutoring company that has helped many students raise their standardized test scores--and attend the colleges of their dreams. Reza provides an individualized custom learning plan and the personalized attention that makes a difference in how students view math.
You can contact Reza via email at:
Find Reza's professional profile at: