Why should you get this coloring book!?
This coloring book was created using the original illustrations made by Arthur Rackham, made in the 1800's for Lewis Carrol's "Alice In Wonderland"
This book contains the following illustrations made by Arthur Rackham for you to color in:
- No.1 "Alice"
- No.2 "The Pool Of Tears"
- No.3 "But Who Has Won"
- No.4 "Why Mary Ann, What Are You Doing Out Here"
- No.5 "Advice From A Catterpillar"
- No.6 "An Unusually Large Saucepan Flew Close By It, And Very Nearly Carried It Of"
- No.7 "It Grunted Again So Violently That She Looked Down Into Its Face In Some Alarm"
- No.8 "A Mad Tea Party"
- No.9 "The Cheshire Cat"
- No.10 "Off With Her Head"
- No.11 "Turn Them Over"
- No.12 "That's Very Curious"
- No.13 "Who Stole The Tarts"
- No.14 "At This The Whole Pack Rose Up Into The Air And Came Flying Down Upon Her"
Take action and buy it now!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or feedback that you may have!
Email: draw (at) smartlifespan (dot) com
|Product dimensions:||7.99(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.06(d)|
About the Author
Lewis Carroll (1832–98) was the pseudonym of Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, a Professor of Mathematics at Cambridge University. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and its sequel, Through the Looking Glass, are rich repositories of his sparkling gifts for wordplay, logic, and fantasy.
Date of Birth:January 27, 1832
Date of Death:January 14, 1898
Place of Birth:Daresbury, Cheshire, England
Place of Death:Guildford, Surrey, England
Education:Richmond School, Christ Church College, Oxford University, B.A., 1854; M.A., 1857