Barron’s AP Biology: With Two Practice Tests is revised to reflect all upcoming changes to the AP Biology course and the May 2020 exam. You’ll get the in-depth content review and practice tests you need to fully prepare for the exam.
This edition features:
- Two full-length practice exams in the book that follow the content and style of the revised AP Biology exam with detailed answer explanations for all questions
- A fully revised introduction that covers the new exam format, including the exam sections, the question types, the number of questions per section, and the amount of time allotted per section
- Helpful test-taking tips and strategies throughout the book, plus icons that designate sections with particularly helpful background information to know
- 19 comprehensive review chapters that cover all of the major topic areas that will be tested on the exam (including the Cell Cycle, Photosynthesis, Heredity, and much more)
- End-of-chapter practice questions that reinforce the concepts reviewed in each chapter
- Appendices (with key measurements that you should be familiar with) as well as a glossary of key terms and definitions
About the Author
Deborah Goldberg is passionate about Biology. She earned her B.S. and M.S. degrees in Biology at Long Island University. For fourteen years, she did cell research at NYU Medical Center and New York Medical College. For the following twenty-two years, she taught Biology, Chemistry, and Forensic Science at Lawrence High School in Cedarhurst, New York.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.