Barron’s AP Environmental Science: With 5 Practice Tests is fully revised for the May 2020 exam changes, including updated multiple-choice and free-response questions. You’ll get the in-depth content review, exam-like practice, and exam info you need to be prepared for the test.
This up-to-date edition features:
- Five revised full-length practice tests: two in the book and three online
- Updated multiple-choice questions that reflect the move from 5 answer choices to 4 answer choices
- Updated free-response practice questions
- New multiple-choice item type focusing on analyzing text
- A detailed review of all test topics, including updates based on recent developments and changes in environmental laws, case studies that reflect topical environmental events, and practice questions and answers for each content area
- An overview of the format of the exam plus answers to frequently asked questions about this test
- Hundreds of diagrams and illustrations, including tables, charts, and figures
About the Author
Gary Thorpe has taught Environmental Science, Chemistry, and Biology at both the high school and college level for most of his 35-year teaching career and has received numerous awards in teaching from county, state, and national organizations. Having retired from teaching in 2008, Gary Thorpe who lives in the Los Angeles area with his wife, Patti, remains active by continually updating his environmental science products, RV’ing through the United States, and visiting his two daughters. Gary was also a reserve Los Angeles Police Officer for 28 years with his last assignment working Patrol Division-Hollywood Division.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.