Application of Nursing Process and Nursing Diagnosis: An Interactive Text for Diagnostic Reasoning / Edition 6 available in Paperback
- Individual chapters on each step of the nursing process build strong foundational skills.
- Four patient vignettes unfolding throughout the text illustrate each step of the process.
- Practice activities, workbook pages, and case studies enable them to analyze client situations, consider alternatives, and evaluate client outcomes.
- Documentation, an evaluation checklist, interactive care plan worksheets, and a fifth vignette in the final chapters ensure you can develop your own care plans.
- Bonus CD-ROM features case studies (including wellness,) 140 additional interactive learning activities such as matching exercises, interactive care plan worksheet, an assessment form, and answer keys to the practice activities and workbook pages in each chapter.
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.80(d)|
Table of Contents
- The Nursing Process: Delivering Quality Care
- The Assessment Step: Developing the Client Database
- The Diagnosis Step: Analyzing the Data
- The Planning Step: Creating the Plan of Care
- The Implementation Step: Putting the Plan of Care into Action
- The Evaluation Step: Determining Whether Desired Outcomes Have Been Met
- Documenting the Nursing Process
- Interactive Care Planning: From Assessment to Client Response
- Code of Ethics for Nurses
- General Assessment Tool
- Self-Monitoring of Accuracy Using the Integrated Model: A Guide
- Clinical (Critical) Pathways: A Sample
- NANDA-I Taxonomy II: Definitions of Axes
- NANDA-I Nursing Diagnoses Organized According to Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and Nursing Framework: A Health Outcome Classification for Nursing Diagnosis
- NANDA International Nursing Diagnoses With Definitions, Related/Risk Factors, and Defining Characteristics