This book provides progressive questions and answers that align with elementary Math learning targets, Preschool-5th Grade! The Math edition encompasses relevant math topics introduced in the elementary grades focusing on: algebra; arithmetic; counting; decimals; estimation; equations; exponents; fractions; geometry; graphs; integers; money; measurement; mixed operations; number theory; patterns; percentages; properties; ratios; time; trigonometry; and word problems. What number comes before 7? What is the shape of a whole pizza? How many cents is one quarter equal to? What does a thermometer measure? Can you count to 100 by 5's? How many sides does a rectangle have? How many pounds are in one ton? What is Roman numeral V equal to? What is 987 rounded to the nearest tenth? What is a straight line called with two points at either end: a ray or a line segment? What is the square root of 4? What is 50% of 80? How many sides does a snowflake have: 6 or 8?
- Because parents are their children's first and best teachers!
- Because it is a parent-friendly, kid-engaging resource that reinforces what elementary-aged children are learning in school!
- Because the BRAIN cannot resist a question! What color are your eyes?
- Because learning is optimized through progressive questioning and spaced retention!
- Because learning does not necessarily align with chronological age or with a specific grade level!
- Because it provides parents with a simplified and stream-lined format in interpreting an elementary school curriculum and prescribed learning targets!
- Because it is a go-to supplemental resource for home schooling families!
- Because it serves as a comprehensive summer "Bridge" tool or "road trip" companion for reinforcing learned concepts, for preparing students for the next grade level, and for preventing the proverbial "SUMMER SLIDE!" Think outside the deck!
- Because it is available as one curriculum-comprehensive book aligned to state content standards per grade level that includes thousands of progressive CORE and non-core questions.
AMS! - Making Knowledge FUN - da - men - tal!
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
A Note to Parents, Guardians, and Teachers
How to Use This Book
Math - Preschool
Math - Kindergarten
Math - First Grade
Math - Second Grade
Math - Third Grade
Math - Fourth Grade
Math - Fifth Grade
Appendix - Answers to Questions
Appendix 1 - Math Answers
Bibliography - Resources Referenced