Teach baby all about baby animals in a book that’s indestructible! Baby likes to play in the bath. So does baby elephant! Baby likes to eat. So do baby monkey and baby chipmunk! Baby loves to make noise! Just like baby bird, baby pig, and baby hippo! Indestructibles is the trusted series for easing little ones into story time. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles are built for the way babies “read” (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
About the Author
Stephan Lomp has been writing and illustrating books with publishers in Germany, the UK, France, Spain, and the United States since 1996. He lives with his family in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Amy Pixton, a mother of triplets, created Indestructibles after bits of traditional board books found their way into her babies' mouths. Amy lives in Kansas City with her husband and their three children.