Help students practice and prepare for the all-important Common Core assessment tests at the end of the school year. Every turn of the page provides a new standard with a series of practice questions for students to work on. Features include:
- Hundreds of practice questions complete with detailed answers
- Many different question types, including multiple choice, short answer, extended response, and more
- Tip boxes throughout the book provide students with friendly reminders
- Easy-to-follow tabs allow parents and teachers to recognize the types of questions within each standard
- An easy-to-follow, side-by-side layout lets students conquer one standard at a time
- Student-friendly worksheets reinforce what they are learning in the classroom
- Practice tests at the end of each section pinpoint strengths and weaknesses
- A cumulative assessment tests their understanding of everything they have learned
Grade 7 Test Practice for Common Core can be used at home or in the classroom. It’s an excellent resource for parents and teachers as they help students meet and exceed grade level expectations on the Common Core assessment tests.
About the Author
Carrie Meyers has taught math to students from kindergarten through college for more than 18 years. Through most of her career, Carrie has excited and educated middle-level adolescents by integrating science and other real-life applications into her math classes. She has also worked with NASA on writing curriculum and as an education specialist for the New York State Education Department on high school Regents exams. She has also presented at state conferences to provide quality professional development to other educators on how to integrate the Common Core Standards into other content areas. Carrie’s current focus is to help teachers see the power that Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) education can have in their classroom by creating and providing Professional Development Institutes for teachers nationally, increasing teacher content knowledge as well as pedagogical methodology.