Did you know that your brokenness could be a gift? Be the Gift, by New York Times bestselling author Ann Voskamp, will challenge and encourage you to listen to God and look for opportunities to be His gift to others.
Ann Voskamp's Be the Gift will teach you:
- Even in the depths of your brokenness, God can use you to be a gift to someone else
- That our lives become more abundant by giving forward
- How to put your brokenness into action and bless those around you each day of the year
Be the Gift will be an incredible gift to any loved one. It includes:
- Beautifully designed quotations and inspirational verses
- Ann's signature photography
Be the Gift will unpack and chronicle your steps to living in communion--opening ourselves up to givenness in spite of our brokenness.
|Sold by:||HarperCollins Publishing|
|File size:||11 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Ann Voskamp is the wife of one fine, down-to-earth farmer; a book-reading mama to a posse of seven; and the author of the New York Times bestsellers One Thousand Gifts, which has sold more than one million copies and has been translated into more than twenty-one languages, and The Broken Way.
Named by Christianity Today as one of fifty women most shaping culture and the church today, Ann knows unspoken brokenness and big country skies and an intimacy with God that touches wounded places. Millions do life with her at her daily photographic online journal, one of the top 10 most widely read Christian sites: www.annvoskamp.com.