- Les Nuits d'été, song cycle for voice & piano (or orchestra), H. 81 (Op. 7)
- La Mort de Cléopâtre, for soprano & orchestra, H.36
- La Captive for voice & piano (or orchestra), H. 60 (Op. 12)
- La Belle voyageuse ("Elle s'en va"), song for voice & piano (Neuf Mélodies irlandaises), H. 42a, Op. 2/4
- Zaïde, boléro for voice, castsnets & piano or orchestra (Feuillets d'album), H. 107 (Op. 19/1)
13.66 In Stock
[Gens'] fresh yet plaintive tone is perfectly apt for the first and last songs, the most airy ones, and in its unassuming manner often catches the longing and lost love expressed in the reflective pieces.... Gens is at her appreciable best in the three separate songs that complete her programme, where her softgrained, limpid timbre and feeling for line are of the essence.