Ohio's favorite recipes are...Oh...So...Delicious!
The Gateway to the Midwest is also the gateway to good eating. From farmland cooking to Cincinnati Chili, and Berried Treasure Chicken Salad to Buckeyes from Ohio, the recipes are nostalgic and traditional as well as new and innovative.
This keepsake cookbook features:
- Over 300 recipes from 54 of the state's most popular cookbooks.
- Delicious dishes that are easy to prepare.
- Descriptions and ordering information for all contributing cookbooks, a feature of particular interest to cookbook collectors.
- Photographs and illustrations showcasing Ohio places and attractions.
- Fascinating history and trivia about Ohio.
This brand-new edition of Best of the Best from Ohio Cookbook is one of the many volumes in the acclaimed Best of the Best State Cookbook Series that has sold over two million copies. These cookbooks by best-selling editors Gwen McKee and Barbara Moseley provide a fun and tasteful tour of the different cuisines throughout America.