Achieve life-changing results for your bodygreater mobility, better functionality, enhanced performance, and less painin as little as 9 minutes a day.
In Better Stretching, Joe Yoon brings you the tips and techniques he gives world class athletes, and provides you with an entirely new way to think about stretching. You won’t need 90 complicated minutes to get more agileyou’ll just need 9! And your results will improve dramaticallyand stay that waywhen you incorporate just a touch of mobility and strengthening to your stretches. Joe Yoon shows you how.
Better Stretching debunks myths and misconceptions. You’ll discover:
· Over 100 wide-ranging stretches, from static to dynamic, including simple stretches you can do while sitting at your desk
· Three 30-day plans designed to give you maximum results in a minimum amount of time, each tailor-made for goals that you choose
· Stretching, strengthening, and mobility exercises for people at every level – whether you’re a beginner or advanced, a weekend warrior or a competitive athlete, a business executive or a new parent
· Muscle-soothing self-massage techniques using simple foam rollers and tennis balls
· Over 125 photographs of Joe demonstrating his stretches, so you achieve results beyond what you thought possible
|Publisher:||St. Martin''s Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.12(h) x (d)|
About the Author
JOE YOON is a certified personal trainer, licensed massage therapist, and founder of the fitness training business JoeTherapy. His clients and followers include Olympic Gold Medalists, NFL Pro Bowl players, championship bodybuilders, Hall of Fame golfers and basketball players, Hollywood celebrities, and people from every walk of life and age group. He lives in Orlando, Florida. Follow him on Instagram and YouTube for even more tips and advice.