Review Questions and Answers for Dental Assisting available in Paperback
Prepare to become a Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) or pass your local and state exams with this best-selling, all-inclusive resource. This new edition features five times the practice of the CDA exam, with a total of 1,600 multiple-choice questions that cover all the standard topics and procedures specific to dental assisting. A new companion website includes a database of exam questions and custom test generator with time-clock functionality, plus new questions that correspond to new expanded functions in certain states. Rest assured that with this review guide, you will get the realistic exam practice you need to pass any certification exam.
• Comprehensive practice with 1,600 multiple-choice questions covers all the standard topics and procedures specific to dental assisting.
• Questions are organized into the equivalent of five Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) examinations, following the exam blueprint with the same number and type of questions you can expect to see in the General Chairside, Infection Control, and Radiation Health and Safety exams.
• Answer rationales help you assess your understanding and gauge your exam readiness.
• Customized exam creation allows you to specify the types and numbers of questions from each of the three categories (general chairside, radiation health and safety, and infection control)
• Unique companion website allows you to practice specific types and numbers of questions or easily generate from the 1600-question item bank practice exams that mimic the types and numbers of questions on the CDA exam. Additional practice on expanded functions is available by topic or state.
• Realistic computerized testing experience with a clock function helps you learn to use the available testing time wisely.
• Photos and illustrations included with exam questions provide realistic exam simulation.
• NEW! Now with five times the practice of the CDA exam, 640 new questions give you more opportunities master content and gain test-taking confidence.
• NEW & UNIQUE! An additional 150 questions that correspond to existing and new expanded functions in certain states ensure that you are prepared for exam success in any state you wish to practice.
• NEW & UNIQUE! Companion website includes a database of exam questions and a custom test generator to mimic the CDA exam, along with the expanded functions questions grouped by state and topic to give you real-world test-taking experience.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.50(d)|
Table of Contents
Preparing for a Credentialing ExaminationGuidelines for the Candidate
Test 1 General Chairside Radiation Health and Safety Infection Control Answers and Rationales
Test 2 General Chairside Radiation Health and Safety Infection Control Answers and Rationales
Test 3 General Chairside Radiation Health and Safety Infection Control Answers and Rationales
National and State Contacts
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I brough this book to help me for the CDA test and is a good book , the only thing I don't like is this book have many questions and answers literally and not easy to study because everything are mixed ,I think if they do the same book but separated by subject maybe is more easy because you will can review what you need review. This book came with a CD-Rom with practice tests and you can choose by GC ,ICE or RHS test or by state too for me this cd rom is better than the book.