Athletic Training Clinical Workbook: A Guide to the Competencies / Edition 1 available in Other Format
- Davis Digital Version—Redeem the Plus Code inside new, printed texts to access your complete text online. Quickly search for the content you need. Add notes, highlights, and bookmarks.
- Clinical scenarios in every chapter enhance your critical-thinking and clinical reasoning skills to ensure you understand how to evaluate, assess, and diagnose your patients effectively.
- Scenarios are rated by level of difficulty.
- Each scenario provides a series of questions for you to answer and hand in.
- Scenarios mirror the scenarios and questions you’ll find on the certification exam.
- Coverage encompasses all the core competencies required by the BOC.
- 256 perforated flashcards in the back of the workbook allow you to quickly review in any setting.
- Each flashcard relates to one scenario in the workbook.
- Images, special tests, diagnostic tests, and vital signs are featured, when appropriate.
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 1.20(d)|
Table of ContentsUnit 1. Emergency Response Skills: Safety and Prevention
1. First Aid and Acute Care
2. Emergency Responder
3. Injury Prevention and Safety
Unit 2. Athletic Injury Evaluation
4. Lower Extremity: Ankle and Foot
5. Lower Extremity: The Knee
6. Lower Extremity: The Hip, Thigh, and Lower Leg
7. Upper Extremity: The Hand, Wrist, and Elbow
8. Upper Extremity: The Shoulder
9. The Head, Neck, and Trunk
10. Lower Back, Sacroiliac Joint, and Pelvis
Unit 3. Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Exercise
11. Lower Extremity: The Ankle and Foot
12. Lower Extremity: The Knee
13. Lower Extremity: The Hip, Thigh, and Lower Leg
14. Upper Extremity: The Hand, Wrist, and Elbow
15. Upper Extremity: The Shoulder
16. The Head, Neck and Trunk
17. Lower Back, Sacroiliac Joint, and Pelvis
Unit 4. Medical Interventions
18. General Medical Conditions
20. Psychosocial Intervention
Unit 5. Personal Performance Enrichment
21. Sport Nutrition
22. Strength Training
23. Fitness Testing
24. Exercise Prescription
Unit 6. Organization and Administration
26. Risk Management
27. Legal Aspects
28. Professional Development
29. Athletic Training Management
Unit 7. Flashcards