Explore your creative side and build exciting LEGO® models with the best-selling Build It! series, a step-by-step instruction guide for all ages.
This series of visually rich instruction books for LEGO® creations is perfect for children ages 5 and up. Inside Build it! Monsters, you'll find a range of creative models from to put together, created using bricks that LEGO® obsessives may already have at home. Each book in this interactive series contains 3-5 “dioramas” featuring a diverse range of models. Full color, step-by-step diagrams guide you through the process, enhancing the fun. All models in this volume can be created using LEGO® Classic set 10704.
About the Author
Jennifer Kemmeter is the author of the Build It! series, easy and fun LEGO® books with creative building projects for young kids. She found her passion for these bricks after her twin sons became captivated by LEGO® products early in life, and now she imagines new models into being in hopes to inspire creativity and fun for others. Jennifer lives in London, England, where she works as a designer, author, and publisher of children’s books.
I was looking for LEGO® books for spending quality time with my twins and found idea books, but not step-by-step instruction books so I created the BUILD IT! series to work with these common sets:
- Vol 1: Classic 10693
- Vol 2: Classic 10695
- Vol 3: Classic 10698
- World Landmarks: 10698, Architecture Studio 21050, Classic Green 32x32 Baseplate 10700
- Fly: Classic 10695 and 10692; Architecture Studio 21050
- Float: Classic 10695, Architecture Studio 21050
- Go: Classic 10695, Architecture Studio 21050, Education Wheels 4598357
- Farm Animals: Classic 10693 and 10695
- Robots: Classic 10697
- Trains: Classic 10697 and Wheels 9387
- Dinosaurs: Classic 10697
- Sea Life: Classic 10693 and 10698
- Medieval World: Classic 10695 and 10698
- Race Cars: Classic 10697 and Education Wheels and More 9387
- Wild West: Lego Classic 10704, Lego Classic 10695
- Monsters: Lego Classic 10704