Camcorder in the Classroom: Using the Videocamera to Enliven Curriculum / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
This class-tested book was written using the premise that video cameras can have a major impact on the effectiveness and motivation to learn in the classroom. Written to aid teachers of students from kindergarten through college levels, the book demonstrates ways that the camcorder and VCR can enliven the curriculum. Application ideas for all basic subject areas are supplied to assist teachers as they motivate, teach, and assess their students with the help of this powerful tool.
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.82(w) x 8.84(h) x 0.43(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Using the Camcorder in the Classroom.
2. Camcorder Applications in the Language Arts.
3. Camcorder Applications in Science and Mathematics.
4. Camcorder Applications in the Social Sciences.
5. Camcorder Applications in Physical Education and the Visual Arts and Performing Arts.
6. Using Video for Schoolwide Long-Term Projects.
Appendix A. Video Resources.
Appendix B. Teacher Resource.