Friends. A birthday party. Gifts… and learning to share!
Today is a very special day. Lucy turns five! For the first time she is going to celebrate her birthday with a great party at home, and she has invited all her friends. What she doesn´t know is that they will want to play with her toys, and Lucy doesn´t like sharing much…
Can I play? aims to show the values of friendship and responsibility among children, through a story that seeks to encourage the creativity and imagination of their readers with a tender story based on real daily situations. And also… to have fun!.
Can I play? is a children´s early learning book suitable as a read aloud book for baby, toddler and preschool readers; or a self read book for older children.
Other books in english from Lucy´s world series:
- In the clouds: Lucy is a sweet little girl who loves letting her imagination run wild. Is there a better place for it than in the clouds?
- Flowy: Lucy has received a shy and nice flower that she has named Flowy. Her arrival brings an important responsibility: she will have to look after her
- My Little sister:When her parents told Lucy that she was going to have a baby sister, she never imagined that everything would change so much.
- My cow Rodolpha: Lucy always wanted a pet, but she never imagined that it would be ... a cow!
- The book of dreams: A book comes flying down from the sky and falls into Lucy's hands. When she opens it up, someone appears from inside the book! A child with a naughty smile, who proposes her an amazing journey.