Maybe you go to church every week and have listened to Bible stories so often that you can recite them word for word. Or maybe you know someone who is a Christian and are curious about why they believe the things they do. Either way, while you’ve been told Jesus was God’s son, that he lived thousands of years ago, and that he died on a cross to save everyone from sin … and then rose from the dead and now lives in heaven, you have some questions. For instance, how do you know that everything about Jesus is actually true? Well, here’s a book that gives you all the answers. Inside is the historical evidence, expert testimonies, extensive research, and scientific proofs that point to the truth about Jesus and who he said he was, as well as why Christians believe what they do. And once you have all the answers, you will know for sure whether or not Jesus is the Messiah, and have the facts to share with others.
The Case for Christ for Kids:
- Is a solid source of information that looks at all sides of the issue to present solid evidence behind each conclusion and fact about the Christian faith
- Has illustrations and callout graphics to make the topics memorable for kids eight and up
- Is an excellent resource for Sunday schools, church libraries, and homeschooling
- Can be used on its own or alongside other books like The Case for a Creator for Kids, The Case for Faith for Kids, and The Case for Miracles for Kids to help children with faith development and answer questions they wonder about most
- Pairs with Case for Christ for Kids 90-Day Devotional, which expands on the themes of The Case for Christ for Kids to apply those truths to late elementary and middle school kids’ everyday lives
About the Author
Rob Suggs has been involved in three successful children's Bibles as writer, illustrator, or both. He and his wife, Gayle, have two children and live in Atlanta, Georgia.
Robert Elmer lives in the Seattle area with his wife and their little white dog, Farragut, who is named for the famous admiral. He is the author of over fifty books, most of them for younger readers (but some for grown-ups, as well). He enjoys sailing in the San Juan Islands, exploring the Pacific Northwest with his wife, and spending time with their three kids – along with a growing number of little grandkids.
Table of Contents
Introduction: What's Up With That? 7
Part 1 Who Was in the Manger?
Chapter 1 Who did this Guy Think He was? 13
Chapter 2 Was Jesus out of his Mind? 27
Chapter 3 Messiah: Did Jesus fit the Picture? 35
Part 2 Did his Friends Tell the Truth?
Chapter 4 Don't Believe Everything You Read 47
Chapter 5 It's A Conspiracy! 57
Part 3 Can a Dead Man Come Back?
Chapter 6 Coming Back from the Dead? 67
Chapter 7 A Body on the Cross 75
Chapter 8 The Further Adventures of Jesus 85
Part 4 Off My Case
Chapter 9 Lydia Delgado: Missionary to the Rich 101
Chapter 10 The Greatest Show in Cincinnati 111
Chapter 11 Fair and Warmer 121
Chapter 12 I Saw Elvis! 131