Your complete guide to a higher score on the
*AP Environmental Science exam
About the book:
- Reviews of the AP exam format and scoring
- Proven strategies for answering matching; problem solving; multiple choice; cause and effect; tables, graphs, and charts; and basic math questions
- Hints for tackling the free-response questions
Part I: Subject Reviews
- Cover all subject areas you'll be tested on:
- Earth's systems and resources
- The living world
- Land and water use
- Energy resources and consumption
- Global change
Part II: Practice Exams
- 3 full-length practice exams with answers and complete explanations
- Proven test-taking strategies
- Focused reviews of all exam topics
- 3 full-length practice exams
About the Author
JENNIFER L. SUTTON, M.S., teaches AP Environmental Science at Viewpoint School in Calabasas, California.
KEVIN BRYAN, M.S., is a consultant for the College Board and has been a reader for AP Environmental Science since 2002.
Table of Contents
PART I: SUBJECT REVIEWS.
Chapter 1: Earth's Systems and Resources.
Chapter 2: The Living World.
Chapter 3: Population.
Chapter 4: Land and Water Use.
Chapter 5: Energy Resources and Consumption.
Chapter 6: Pollution.
Chapter 7: Global Change.
PART II: PRACTICE EXAMS.
Chapter 8: Practice Exam 1.
Chapter 9: Practice Exam 2.
Chapter 10: Practice Exam 3.
PART III: RESOURCES.
Appendix A: Glossary.
Appendix B: Case Studies.
Appendix C: Labs.
Appendix D: Laws and Treaties.