This book provides a collection of performance tasks and scoring rubrics for a number of important topics in high school mathematics. Included are many samples of student work which clarify the tasks and anchor the points of the scoring rubrics.
Table of Contents1. Introduction
2. Why Performance Assessment?
3. Making An Evaluation Plan
4. Evaluating Complex Performance
5. Creating A Performance Task
6. Creating A Rubric
7. Adapting Existing Performance Tasks And Rubrics
8. Mathematics Performance Tasks