This book will help librarians extend literary graphic novel collections to attract a large, untapped group of comic book readers with a sure-to-be-popular comic book collection.
• 60 A–Z entries on the comic book industry, publishers, and creators
• Helpful lists of recommended comic book titles, many of which are not usually found in libraries
• Numerous tables, comic book images, and illustrations
• A glossary of comic book-specific terms
• A title list actually used to begin a comic book collection at James Madison University
• Bibliographies for each chapter, plus a list of more than 50 web resources
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 9.90(h) x 0.50(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Bryan D. Fagan is a freelance writer. He has an MLS degree from the University of Maryland.
Jody Condit Fagan is associate professor and content interfaces coordinator at James Madison University Libraries and Educational Technologies, Harrisonburg, VA.