There’s no reason to risk your hard-earned money signing a contract you don’t understand. With Contracts: The Essential Business Desk Reference, you get easy-to-understand explanations for every common contract term. In no time, you’ll grasp mysterious concepts such as “waiver,” “indemnity,” and “most favored nation.”
Contracts: The Essential Business Desk Reference is more than just an A–Z explanation of over 300 terms. It also includes:
- common negotiating strategies
- examples of contract provisions
- sample contracts with explanations
- illegal and dangerous contract clauses to watch out for
- what to expect if a contract is broken
- up-to-date explanations of electronic contracts, and
- tips on amending and modifying agreements.
Whether you’re starting a business, signing a lease, hiring a new employee or independent contractor, licensing a concept, selling a boat, or contracting for a new fireplace, Contracts: The Essential Business Desk Reference can help. A must-have for small business owners, entrepreneurs, lawyers, and law studentsand anyone else whose success is built around understanding and negotiating agreements.
|Edition description:||Second Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 1.10(d)|