AudioLearn Law School Course Outlines presents Corporate Law.
Written by distinguished law professors and professionally narrated for easy listening, this outline covers what is typically taught in a law school corporate law course.
Included are detailed explanations of critical issues and topics you must know to master the course.
Inside you'll find:
- Case studies
- Key takeaways
- Review questions
In this outline we'll discuss the following:
- Introduction to corporate law and formation of a corporation
- Board of directors
- Stock and other corporation securities
- Officers and other employees
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Termination of corporate status
- Special types of corporations
You also get two bonus audiobooks (seven+ hours of audio):
- Law School Survival Guide
- Legal Terminology - Top 500 Legal Terms You Must Know!
AudioLearn's Law Outlines support your studies, help with exam preparation, and provide a comprehensive audio review of the topic matter.