Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses Canadian Version / Edition 1 available in Paperback
Davis’s Canadian Drug Guide for Nurses®, Fourteenth Edition delivers all of the information you need to administer medications safely across the lifespan—well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade-name drugs—along with the Canadian-specific information you want.
FREE DIGITAL ACCESS
One-year subscription to DrugGuide.com, Davis’s Drug Guide Online, powered by Unbound Medicine. You’ll have access to over 1,100 monographs from your desktop, laptop, or any mobile device with a web browser.
LIFE-SAVING GUIDANCE…AT A GLANCE
- Canadian-specific content
- Full monographs on drugs approved for use in Canada that are not FDA-approved for use in the US.
- Additional Canadian trade names for many US-approved generic drugs; identified by a maple leaf icon.
- A summary of the similarities and differences between pharmaceutical practices in the US and Canada.
- Canadian Advisory Board of clinicians, educators, and students.
- Red tab for high alert medications, plus in-depth high alert and patient safety coverage.
- Red, CAPITALIZED letters for life-threatening side effects.
- Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions.
- Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions.
- IV Administration subheads.
- REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon.
- Pharmacogenomic content.
- Much more!
LEARNING, CARE PLANNING, AND PATIENT EDUCATION TOOLS
Online at DavisPlus
NEW! Student resources online at DavisPlus. (Redeem the Plus Code on the inside front cover of a new, printed text to access your DavisPlus resources.)
- More than 1,100 Nurse’s Med Deck-style, printable drug monographs for care planning and patient education
- Audio library for 1,200+ drug names
- Self-test tutorials
- Calculators for body mass index (BMI), metric conversions, IV drip rates, dosage/kg, and Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Interactive case studies
- NEW! Complementary and Alternative Medicine ‘Drag and Drop’ activity
- Interactive flash cards
- Audio podcasts
- Video clips
- Schematic brain illustrations
- Much more!