Edu-Toys EL10T : My First Coding Toy Robot
- Your mission: code, explore and learn with EL10T! This one-of-a-kind coding robot is perfect for little learners, while still providing challenges for grade school age children. Hours and hours of fun and education will be had with EL10T!
- EL10T coding blocks introduce young minds to programming and programming concepts. Coding blocks program directions and EL10T's movement- left turn, right turn and forward.
- Build important logic, problem solving, sequencing and critical thinking skills.
- Insert coding blocks into the control panel base and upload into EL10T's helmet. Put the helmet on EL10T's head. You really do put ideas in EL10T's head!
- Start coding with 16 mission cards that direct EL10T to explore the Solar system or town with the double-sided mat-map. Graduate to coding EL10T's movements on a table top or in your house.
- Includes 16 Mission cards, 20 Coding Blocks, cardboard obstacles, stickers, Coding Panel and EL10T the Coding Robot. For ages 3+. 7 AA batteries required but not included.
- Warnings: Choking Hazard, Has Small Parts
- batteries required