|Publisher:||Allyn & Bacon, Inc.|
|Edition description:||3rd ed|
Table of Contents1. Organizational Behavior in Schools.
2. The School as a Bureaucratic Organization.
3. Schools as Sociopolitical Systems.
4. The Professional-Bureaucratic Interface.
5. Open System Theory and Schools.
6. Contingency Theory.
7. Organizational Leadership and the School Administrator.
8. Motivation and Management.
9. Organizational Communication.
10. Educational Marketing and the Public Schools.
11. Conflict and Stress in Education.
12. Organizational Learning, Institutional Theory and Reform.
13. Educational Change.