Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children (Access Code), 10E / Edition 10 available in Other Format
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children, 10e, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help you learn faster and remember longer. It’s fun; it’s engaging; and it’s constantly tracking your performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it’s needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learner by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.10(d)|
Table of ContentsUNIT I: Children, Their Families and The Nurse
1. Perspectives of Pediatric Nursing
2. Social, Cultural, Religious, and Family Influences on Child Health Promotion
3. Hereditary Influences on Health Promotion of the Child and Family
UNIT II: Childhood and Family Assessment
4. Communication, Physical, and Developmental Assessment
5. Pain Assessment and Management
6. Childhood Communicable and Infectious Diseases
UNIT III: Family-Centered Care of the Newborn
7. Health Promotion of the Newborn and Family
8. Health Problems of Newborns
9. The High-Risk Newborn and Family
UNIT IV: Family-Centered Care of the Infant
10. Health Promotion of the Infant and Family
11. Health Problems of the Infant
UNIT V: Family-Centered Care of the Toddler and Preschooler
12. Health Promotion of the Toddler and Family
13. Health Promotion of the Preschooler and Family
14. Health Problems of the Toddler and Preschooler
UNIT VI: Family-Centered Care of the School-Age Child
15. Health Promotion of the School-Age Child and Family
16. Health Problems of the School-Age Child
UNIT VII: Family-Centered Care of the Adolescent
17. Health Promotion of the Adolescent and Family
18. Health Problems of the Adolescent
UNIT VIII: Family-Centered Care of the Child with Special Needs
19. Family-Centered Care of the Child with Chronic Illness or Disability
20. Family-Centered End-of-Life Care
21. Family-Centered Care of the Child with Cognitive or Sensory Impairment
UNIT IX: The Child who is Hospitalized
22. Family-Centered Care of the Child During Illness and Hospitalization
23. Pediatric Nursing Interventions and Skills
UNIT X: Childhood Nutrition and Elimination Problems
24. The Child with Fluid and Electrolyte Imbalance
25. The Child with Renal Dysfunction
26. The Child with Gastrointestinal Dysfunction
UNIT XI: Childhood Oxygenation Problems
27. Overview of Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide Exchange
28. The Child with Respiratory Dysfunction
UNIT XII: Childhood Blood Production and Circulation Problems
29. The Child with Cardiovascular Dysfunction
30. The Child with Hematologic or Immunologic Dysfunction
UNIT XIII: Childhood Regulatory Problems
31. The Child with Cancer
32. The Child with Neurologic Dysfunction
33. The Child with Endocrine Dysfunction
UNIT XIV: Childhood Physical Mobility Problems
34. The Child with Musculoskeletal or Articular Dysfunction
35. The Child with Neuromuscular or Muscular Dysfunction
A. Growth Measurements
B. Translations of FACES Pain Rating Scale
C. Spanish-English Translations
Answers to Critical Thinking Case Studies