This reference offers reliable knowledge about women's diverse faith practices throughout history and prehistory, and across cultures.
• Offers nearly 300 reference articles by international scholars of religion, women, and history
• Provides an overview of the religious experiences of women across time, faiths, and cultures
• Devotes sections to particular religious traditions to provide information about the role of women and the feminine devine within those faiths
• Presents reference information about the experiences of women within religions
• Directs the user to additional resources via suggestions for further reading and an end-of-work bibliography
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 10.30(h) x 2.80(d)|
About the Author
Susan de-Gaia, PhD, is lecturer in religious studies at Central Michigan University, Global Campus. Her work focuses on gender and feminist studies, religion, and popular culture.