When we learn to love without inhibition, insecurity, or restriction, we have actually discovered the secret of living life without fear, constraint, or worry! Whether that means throwing a parade for a sick neighbor or befriending a Ugandan witch doctor, Bob Goff shows us how to give away love with a no-limits attitude that is as infectious as it is extraordinarily ordinary.
In his entertaining and inspiring follow-up to Love Does, Bob points the way to embodying love by doing the unexpected, the intimidating, the seemingly impossible.
- Love everybody: Begin by loving people right where you are through serving and helping the neighbors God has placed into your world.
- Love always: Love people when they mess up and help them move past the place of shame to acceptance.
- Love God: Be courageous and follow where God leads one step at a time–even if you feel you are flying blind.
- Love now: Don't just agree with Jesus, but actually step out and do what Jesus said.
Following Christ means more than just putting a toe in the water when it comes to loving others. It means grabbing your knees and doing a cannonball! And, as Jesus revealed, it means loving the difficult ones. Everybody, Always provides practical steps to help you take that journey.
- Love People Where You Are (17:00)
- Catch People on the Bounce (17:00)
- Don’t Play It Safe (19:00)
- Look at What’s in Your Bucket (18:00)
- Love Even the Difficult People (18:00)
This pack contains:
- Everybody, Always Study Guide
- Everybody, Always Video Study DVD
|Publisher:||Nelson, Thomas, Inc.|
|Edition description:||Study Guide|
|Product dimensions:||5.60(w) x 8.30(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author