Readers learn about:
- The personalities and events that gave rise to our current system
- The real significance of the Bill of Rights and the Constitution
- The functions of each branch of government and how they work together
- Private sector’s influence on public policy and decision-making
- Ways to get involved and make a difference
Specially designed to inform and empower the average citizen during this critical election year, The Everything American Government Book provides the keys to understanding the ins and outs of the most powerful democracy in the world.
About the Author
Nick Ragone is a public relations executive in New York City. He has worked as a speechwriter for several elected officials in New York and New Jersey, and has served as a consultant for gubernatorial, congressional, county executive, and state senate officials and candidates in three states. Mr. Ragone is a frequent political columnist and radio commentator.