|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||4 MB|
Table of Contents
Part 1. Introduction
- Why Fitness for Educators? What's So Special About Us?
- If We Don't Model What We Teach . . . Then We're Teaching Something Else
Part II. Getting Started
- That Cool of the Evening Feeling - Remembering How You'll Feel When You Are Done, Before You Even Start
- What's the Big Deal About Fitness?
- But I Don't Like to Sweat
Part III. Taking Control
- If It Wasn't Good Enough, It Wouldn't Be the Minimum - Setting Realistic Goals
- Finding the Time and the Energy
- The 10 Minute Workout - The Little Things Add Up
- Keeping It Up Through the Summer
Part IV. Finding a Fit for Me
- Everybody Has Been On A Diet ... What Will Work for Me?
- Fad Or Fact? What Diets Really Work
- Staying on Track