Games. Friendship. Feelings… and an important lesson!
Lucy has received a beautiful gift, a shy and nice flower that she has named Flowy. But her arrival brings an important responsibility: Lucy will have to look after Flowy!. Will she be able to do it? Find out in this new story from the children´s book series “Lucy´s World”!
Flowy aims to show the values of friendship and responsibility through a story that seeks to encourage the creativity and imagination of their readers. And also… to have fun!
Flowy is a children´s early learning book suitable as a read aloud book for baby, toddler and preschool readers; or a self read book for older children.
Other books in english from Lucy´s world series:
- In the clouds: Lucy is a sweet little girl who loves letting her imagination run wild. Is there a better place for it than in the clouds?
- My Little sister:When her parents told Lucy that she was going to have a baby sister, she never imagined that everything would change so much.
- Can I play?: Lucy is having a big birthday party. What she doesn´t know is that her friends will want to play with her toys, and Lucy doesn´t really like to share.
- My cow Rudolpha: Lucy always wanted a pet, but she never imagined that it would be ... a cow!
- The book of dreams:A book comes flying down from the sky and falls into Lucy's hands. When she opens it up, someone appears from inside the book! A child with a naughty smile, who takes her on an amazing journey.
About the Author
María Jesús Jiménez Miranda, illustrator of Flowy, is a spanish author better known as Chuwy. She has created a portfolio with almost 2000 illustrations in Istockphoto and Getty Images, achieving global impact in the microstock world and the advertising market. She is the mother of two little girls who inspire her every day, making her happier and happier.