Written BY Preachers and Teachers FOR Preachers and Teachers
The Preacher's Commentary offers pastors, teachers, and Bible study leaders clear and compelling insights into the Bible that will equip them to understand, apply, and teach the truth in God's Word.
Each volume is written by one of today's top scholars, and includes:
- Innovative ideas for preaching and teaching God's Word
- Vibrant paragraph-by-paragraph exposition
- Impelling real-life illustrations
- Insightful and relevant contemporary application
- An introduction, which reveals the author's approach
- A full outline of the biblical book being covered
- Scripture passages (using the New King James Version) and explanations
Combining fresh insights with readable exposition and relatable examples, The Preacher's Commentary will help you minister to others and see their lives transformed through the power of God's Word. Whether preacher, teacher, or Bible study leaderif you're a communicator, The Preacher's Commentary will help you share God's Word more effectively with others.
About the Author
Dr. Maxie D. Dunnam is President of Asbury Theological Seminary in Wilmore, Kentucky. Widely known as an evangelist, leader, and a pioneer in small group ministries, he organized and served three United Methodist churches before joining the Upper Room Fellowship. He created the Upper Room Crusillo that later became The Walk to Emmaus. He has served other churches and authored over 40 books as well as video/study correspondence courses. He and his wife Jerry Lynn have three children.