Sixteen Answers to Why So Many Traditions of Men Exist within the Organized Religious System Commonly Known as the Christian Church
1. Your pastor: God-anointed or self-appointed (Jeremiah 14:14-15, 23:21)
2. How to recognize false prophets (Matthew 7:21-23)
3. How to recognize a true pastor from a hireling (John 10:10-13)
4. The body of Christ or a business for profit (1 Peter 5:2-3)
5. How to recognize the sensual gospel-that which pertains to the senses
6. How to recognize those who transform themselves into messengers of Christ (2 Cor. 11:13-15)
7. Why are things so predictable in church meetings?
8. How to recognize hirelings who use God, His Word, and His gifts to be rich and famous (1 Peter 4:17)
9. True church or a repealing liturgical melody of sameness, the one reason Jesus and the apostles were persecuted and killed, their opposition to "traditions of men" (Mark 7:6-13; John 5:16)
10. Why don't we have church the way Paul and Jesus commanded us to have church? (1 Cor. 14:26-40)
11. Why doesn't Jesus do in many ministries what He did in His ministry?
12. Did Jesus condemn appellations of honor (titles such as pastor, reverend, etc.) before names in His church (Matthew 23:1-8)? They had the office but were not called by it.
13. Did Jesus Christ start a denomination? (Matt. 20:25-28)
14. Does Jesus hate clergy-laity division (Nicolaitans) in His church? Preaching or Performing? (Rev. 2:6, Rev. 2:15, 1 Cor. 12:25)
15. Why is the church filled with grace perverters, money lovers, truth opposers while pretending to be harmless, true, and sincere?
16. Why are many self-righteous, spiritually blind, and worldly secure while trusting in success and themselves, pretending to win souls but really preaching for gain, healing for fame, building towers of Babel, which are nothing more than monuments to their own egos? (1 Timothy 6:3-5)
God's Glory and the Exhortation Rene Bates This book could very well prepare the way for the Lord's return. Thought-provoking to some, shocking to others. Available through all bookstores. It could change the way you view present-day Christianity.
|Publisher:||Christian Faith Publishing, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.45(d)|
About the Author
After sixteen years of praying, waiting, and listening, Mr. Bates has recently completed two manuscripts for books: God’s Glory and the Exhortation and The Flames of God’s Fire. These writings are a trumpet call to holiness in the personal lives of all Christian believers and may serve as the foundation upon which a spiritual balm may be established.
The author’s presentation of these sometimes-heartfelt and sometimes-straightforward and controversial beliefs have one common theme running through them: they come straight from the author’s heart.
Warning! The books have a highly provocative and penetrating approach and will help the reader to think, reflect, and maybe even weep. Mr. Bates has been ministering more to his Savior than to people, though he freely relates his emotions and his feelings to those close to him. He was raised in Maine. After US Army discharge in 1968, Rene moved with his wife, Ms. Pauline, to Nevada, where he worked as a professional model, entertainer, and hotel host. Mr. Bates lives alone, with his cat, Coco, in Nevada. His wife, after breast cancer, went to live in heaven six years ago.