Grainger & Allison's Diagnostic Radiology: Multiple Choice Questions / Edition 4 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Elsevier Health Sciences
This book allows trainees preparing to sit the Royal College of Radiologists fellowship exam to test their factual knowledge of diagnostic imaging and related clinicopathological aspects. The book is a collection of over 500 multiple choice questions that are divided into subject chapters corresponding with those in Grainger and Allison's Diagnostic Radiology, 4th edition. Full explanatory answers are given for all of the questions so that this book may be used as a useful complement to the main textbook (cross references are given to page and chapter numbers of the parent text), or to any other general radiology text. All of the questions take the form of a stem with five branches which must be answered true or false.
• Over 500 multiple choice questions together with explanatory answers to be used in conjunction with Grainger and Allison's Diagnostic Radiology 4e. Provides the radiology trainee preparing for examination with a highly useful complement to the main textbook.
• Covers all of the latest imaging modalities and their related clinicopathological aspects. Provides the user with the entire range of questions likely to be encountered in the Fellowship exam.
• Questions organised along a systems basis. Gives the reader choice and flexibility in choice of reference book. The user is not locked into Grainger and Allison.
• Book includes a randomised collection of MCQs which simulate an examination paper. The reader can self-assess his/her knowledge.
• Questions designed specifically from the text of the latest edition of Grainger and Allison's Diagnostic Radiology
• Cross-referenced throughout to chapters and pages in the latest edition of Grainger and Allison's Diagnostic Radiology
• Includes all of the most recent developments in CT, MR, Ultrasound, Interventional techniques and their clinical applications.
• Includes coverage of paediatric radiology
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||0.87(w) x 6.14(h) x 9.21(d)|
Table of Contents
Imaging Techniques and Modalities
The Respiratory System
The Cardiovascular System
The Gastrointestinal Tract
The Liver, Biliary Tract, Pancreas and Endocrine System
The Genitourinary Tract
The Skeletal System
The Reproductive Systems
The Central Nervous System
The Orbit, Ear, Nose and Throat, Face, Teeth