- Study efficiently while being confident in your mastery of the most important anatomical concepts! Flashcards have been thoroughly revised to reflect the updates made to the companion text, Gray's Anatomy for Students, 4th Edition.
- Understand the clinical relevance of your anatomical knowledge with clinical imaging cards.
- Conveniently access all of the need-to-know anatomy information! Each card presents beautiful 4-color artwork or a radiologic image of a particular structure/area of the body, with numbered leader lines indicating anatomical structures; labels to the structures are listed by number on the reverse, in addition to relevant functions, clinical correlations, and more.
- Fully grasp the practical applications of anatomy with "In the Clinic" discussions on most cards, which relate structures to corresponding clinical disorders; a page reference to the companion textbook (Gray's Anatomy for Students, 4th Edition) facilitates access to further information.
- Access a clear, visual review of key concepts with wiring diagrams that detail the innervation of nerves to organs and other body parts, as well as muscle cards covering functions and attachments.
About the Author
Richard Drake, PhD, FAAA, Director of Anatomy, Professor of Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Table of Contents1 Overview
5 Pelvis and Perineum
6 Lower Limb
7 Upper Limb
8 Head and Neck
9 Surface Anatomy
10 Nervous System