Kaplan's GRE Prep 2020 guides you through your GRE prep step-by-step—get an advantage on test day with our proven strategies, math skills review, and online test to help you practice your pacing.
We’re so certain that GRE Prep 2020 offers all the knowledge you need to excel at the GRE, that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the GRE—or you'll get your money back.
The Best Practice
- One full-length online practice test helps you practice in the same computer-based format you'll see on test day.
- One brand-new full-length practice test included in the book for easier reference and review.
- More than 650 practice questions with detailed explanations, including new questions for this edition.
- Chapters on each GRE question type and math skill, with practice sets for each.
- Personalize your online study plan with an individual performance summary.
- Questions have been reviewed, revised and updated by Kaplan's all-star expert faculty.
- GRE Prep 2020 comes with one-on-one academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GRE-related document available.
- Kaplan's experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Want more practice tests, a customizable Qbank, and expert video lessons? Try GRE Prep Plus 2020.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.