Engaging, activity based, and effective, this widely used group counseling curriculum (the SPARK program) is designed for flexible implementation in school or clinical settings. The program helps youth build skills for school success and social-emotional growth while exploring such crucial topics as personal goals, ethnic identity and prejudice, peer pressure, violence prevention, and family relationships. Featured are 36 reproducible handouts and forms—plus Spanish-language versions of the 32 handouts—in a large-size format with lay-flat binding for ease of use.
New to This Edition
*Revised and expanded to incorporate new findings and field-tested strategies.
*New module on male–female relationships.
*New sessions on emotion regulation, communication, and relational aggression.
*Strategies for whole-class implementation have been added.
*Nearly half of the 68 reproducibles are new or revised.
|Publisher:||Guilford Publications, Inc.|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||9 MB|
|Age Range:||11 - 14 Years|
- Academic Counseling
- Adolescent Psychology & Psychiatry
- Child & Infant Psychology & Psychiatry
- Counseling - General & Miscellaneous
- Education - Other Diseases & Disorders
- Family Relationships
- Parenting - General & Miscellaneous
- Relationships - Interpersonal
- Special Needs - General & Miscellaneous
- Teaching - Teacher Training