Do you know a yes–aholic? Many women feel pressured to say yes to commitments and activities even though their time and resources are already stretched thin. Mary Byers, author of Mother Load, offers women strategies for quickly evaluating commitments, priorities, and energy levels so they can realistically decide what to do. Readers will discover how to...
- know when “yes” isn’t the logical answer
- identify the best use of their time
- use their gifts and talents more effectively
- turn down “opportunities” graciously
- have more time with their families
Whether at home or in the business world, women will be excited about these secrets to guilt–free decisions that lead to more efficient productivity and more discretionary time.
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||1 MB|
About the Author