Christmas. the Three Kings. A tale... and an amazing mistery!Lucy and Mary love Christmas. It's their favorite time of the year! However, there is something that worries Lucy a lot: If the Three Kings did not have their camels, how would they bring gifts to all the children of the world? Luckily her mom knows the answer to that question... and she is going to tell them!
If the Three Kings didn't have their camels aims to encourage creativity in children, awaking in them curiosity for simple things like reading a book; so they can discover that real fun is possible just using their imagination.
If the Three Kings didn't have their camels is a childreńs early learning book; suitable as a read aloud book for baby, toddler and preschool readers; or a self read book for older children.
Other books in english from Lucýs world series:
- In the clouds: Lucy is a sweet little girl who loves letting her imagination run wild. Is there a better place for it than in the clouds?
- Flowy: Lucy has received a shy and nice flower that she has named Flowy. Her arrival brings an important responsibility: she will have to look after her
- My Little sister:When her parents told Lucy that she was going to have a baby sister, she never imagined that everything would change so much.
- Can I play?: Lucy is having a big birthday party. What she doesńt know is that her friends will want to play with her toys, and Lucy doesńt really like to share.
- My cow Rudolpha: Lucy always wanted a pet, but she never imagined that it would be ... a cow!
- The book of dreams: A book comes flying down from the sky and falls into Lucy's hands. When she opens it up, someone appears from inside the book! A child with a naughty smile, who proposes her an amazing journey.
About the Author
Gilberto Mariscal, author of If the Three Kings didn't have their camels, feels like writting every morning. Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't. He always tries his best to write happy stories full of imagination, fantasy and optimism. He is the father of two amazing girls and amuses them whith long tales and fancy games.
María Jesús Jiménez Miranda, illustrator of If the Three Kings didn't have their camels, is a spanish author better known as Chuwy. She has created a portfolio with almost 2000 illustrations in Istockphoto and Getty Images, achieving global impact in the microstock world and the advertising market. She is the mother of two little girls who inspire her every day, making her happier and happier.
Lucy is a cute girl who once asked her mother to draw a tale for her. It just had to be the same story her father told her the previous night. Despite her mother's doubts, Lucy persuaded her to do it.
All of them live in the sunny south of Spain.