Can Basketball Really be the Key to a Better Life?
CBL Chief Commissioner Jamar Johnson gives an impassioned and provocative explanation how America's most popular sport has the power to rebuild communities, rescue at-risk youth, and help build new businesses.
Through several compelling case studies, a detailed breakdown of basketball's unique position in our communities, and a fascinating explanation of the economics of community basketball, Johnson shows just how powerful a tool basketball can be for positive change.
Inside this book you will learn:
• Just how big basketball really is in the United States
• Why recreational basketball is growing so fast
• The power of leagues in the community
• How community basketball gives youth and young adults positive influences
• The life lessons basketball teaches
• How community basketball influences businesses
• Why passion and opportunity must travel together
• And Much More
This book gives families, communities, and businesses a blue print for building stronger institutions. More importantly, it provides a way to transform the hopelessness of some of our youth into a passion for excellence and gives them a concrete future to plan for.
If you care about troubled youth or community development, you need this book. Once you read the principles and examples inside, your eyes will be open to the powerful potential of recreational basketball to change lives and entire communities.
Don't Wait Another Minute Get Your Copy Right Away.