Junior Learning 50 Pattern Block Activities Learning Set
- 50 Pattern Block Activities is a set of 50 double-sided activity cards for teaching math skills with pattern blocks.
- Topics include: shapes, symmetry, perimeter, symmetry, tessellation, series, area, angles, time, flip, slide, rotation, relection, hexiamonds, internal angles, trading and fractions.
- The front side provides teaching objectives, resources used and procedure. The other side provides visual examples. Math manipulatives used effectively throughout and presented in clear photography.
- Teaches mathematics mastery.
- Follows a developmental progression.
- Effective use of manipulatives.
- 50 double sided activity cards for teaching with pattern blocks.
- Includes contents lists which can be used as a check off list.
- Contains 50 double-sided activity cards and a contents card that can act as a check off list.
- Warnings: Choking Hazard, Has Small Parts
|Age Range:||5 - 18 Years|