Junior Learning CVC Word Builders Activity Cards
- Set of 48 CVC cards with picture and color guides for building 3 letter CVC words with CVC Tri-Blocks¿ Tub. Children follow the progression as they learn to sound out and build words.
- 3 levels to follow: blue, orange, violet. Teach phonemic awareness, synthetic phonics, spelling.
- Consonant vowel consonant (CVC) word building activity cards can be used for sounding out or identifying sounds in three letter words.
- An image and phoneme color-coding is presented on one side, along with the whole word presented on the back.
- Works with the CVC Tub of Tri-blocks (sold separately), which let kids build words and place them on top of the card.
- A complete set of CVC activities.
- 3 levels of difficulty are provided and these are color-coded around the borders.
- Cards are self-checking with answers on back. CVC Tri-Blocks¿ Tub sold separately. Ages 5-6, Grades K-1.
- Warnings: Choking Hazard, Has Small Parts
|Age Range:||4 - 18 Years|