Junior Learning Roll a Story Game - Delelop Story Telling amp; Oral Language!
- Help children develop story telling and oral language with Roll A Story dice. Simply roll the dice and let the pictures guide children's imagination.
- How to Play: 1. Roll the dice and look at pictures face up. 2. Group dice together that are related. 3. Choose the dice you want to use and the best dice to start your story.
- Categories include: people, animals, food, places, transport, feelings, weather, actions, sports, objects. Contains 10 picture dice and 1 carry sack. Ages 4-9, Grades K-4.
- Comes with a handy carry bag.
- For ages 4 and up.
- Play as a game for one or more players.
- Color-coded so that each theme or concepts is presented in its own color.
- A collection of ten beautifully illustrated dice for generating creative stories.
- Warnings: Choking Hazard, Has Small Parts
|Age Range:||4 - 18 Years|