Junior Learning Roll a Sum Game - Develop Mental Calculation amp; Counting!
- Help children develop mental calculation and counting with Roll A Sum dice. Simply roll the dice and let the numbers guide your counting.
- Firstly roll the dice and look at the upper face, then group the dice together that are related. Choose the dice you want to use and the best dice to start your sum. Contains 10 dice and 1 carry sack.
- Color-coded so that each theme or concepts is presented in its own color. Includes: place value ones to hundreds, ten frames and equations.
- Comes with a handy carry bag.
- For ages 4 and up.
- Play as a game for one or more players.
- A collection of ten number dice for generating sums and number patterns.
- Warnings: Choking Hazard, Has Small Parts
|Age Range:||4 - 18 Years|