New to the series, Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Anatomy equips students with a clear, cohesive understanding of clinical anatomy, accentuated with embryology and histology content to ensure their readiness for clinical challenges. The popular Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews series format integrates approachable, lecture-style outlines with detailed full-color illustrations and photographs to clarify complex information and help students visualize key anatomic structures. Accompanying clinical examples make content even more accessible, and board-style review questions build test-taking confidence to help students excel on their exams.
- Succinct, outline-style text guides students step by step through essential concepts.
- More than 500 illustrations, color-coded cadaveric photographs, micrographs, and radiographic images vibrantly enrich students’ understanding of anatomic structures.
- Chapter Overviews and Summaries establish learning goals and reinforce key content for a fast, efficient review.
- Clinical Applications challenge students to apply their knowledge to commonly encountered clinical scenarios.
- Detailed tables ensure quick access to important facts and figures.
- Board-style review questions help students assess their understanding and prepare for exams.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
Table of ContentsContents Acknowledgments, v Preface, vii Chapter 1: Anatomy Foundations, 1 Chapter 2: Back, 25 Chapter 3: Thorax, 51 Chapter 4: Abdomen, 112 Chapter 5: Pelvis and Perineum, 176 Chapter 6: Lower Limb, 243 Chapter 7: Upper Limb, 281 Chapter 8: Head and Cranial Nerves, 323 Chapter 9: Neck, 413 Figure, Table, and Box Credits, 442 Index, 449