- As Long as I Live
- The Talk of the Town
- [Untitled Dialogue]
- Fats Waller Medley: Black and Blue/Two Sleepy People/Ain't Misbehavin'
- I've Got the World on a String
- International Medley: Canadian Sunset/Lullaby of Birdland/Night in ...
- Satin Doll
- West Side Story Medley: I Feel Pretty/Maria/America/There's a ...
- Medley: When the Saints Go Marchin' in/Along the Sante Fe ...
- Boogie Woogie on St. Louis Blues
This album features pianist Earl Hines at the absolute peak of his powers. Nine years after his renaissance began, Hines seemed to still be getting more daring in his playing. This version of "I've Got the World on a String" is somewhat miraculous (the chances he takes are breathtaking) and the Fats Waller medley (which features six songs) is definitive. The inclusion of "When the Saints Go Marching In" might not have been necessary, and "Boogie Woogie on the St. Louis Blues" is a bit exhibitionistic but those are minor complaints about a definitive and classic session by a true jazz master.